Monday, May 19, 2014

IT Cosmetics Eyelift in a Tube!!!


It Cosmetics Eye Lift in a Tube

Once again, It Cosmetics has hit it out of the ballpark with an under eye concealer! It’s no secret that my holy grail concealer is their Bye Bye Under Eye. I have long relied on it to do away with the dark shadows that have made their appearance under my eyes over the last few years. That product is really great and provides amazing coverage but sometimes, a girl needs a quick pick me up that goes on quickly and brightens as well as covers. And that’s what Eyelift in a Tube delivers so well!
It Cosmetics Eye Lift in a Tube 2

This double-sided tube contains the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer on one end and It’s Hello Bright Eyes highlighter on the other. The liquid version of Bye Bye Under Eye provides slightly less coverage than it’s single, tube package counterpart, mostly due to it’s more liquid consistency but that only makes it easier to apply in a hurry. Just dabbing on a tiny bit under both eyes and then smoothing with a “tap tap tap” of a finger, I find that this concealer stays put all day with a light dusting of loose powder. On the other end, the highlighter allows me to further add a nice light to the area under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, the tops of my cheekbones, etc. It applies smoothly and adds a slight luminescence, which is great for aging skin!
It Cosmetics Eye Lift in a Tube 3

It Cosmetics Eye Lift in a Tube swatch light medium
Concealer and highlighter in Light/Medium

Like Bye Bye Under Eye, this product also runs a bit light so I purchase the Light/Medium shade, which is perfect for me. You can see, in the picture above, that the concealer end is much more opaque than the highlighter end (which is exactly what you want). Because of its packaging, Eyelift in a Tube is very convenient for travel and touchups during the day or evening, if needed (which I haven’t so far).

Eyelift in a Tube is available on the It Cosmetics website or Ulta for $29 and comes in four shades. Could this be your new holy grail concealer/highlighter duo? You owe it to yourself to try it out!!

Ages of Beauty rating: **** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)