Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A New Beginning


Analisa Joy Photography Adam and Lo
Photo Credit: Analisa Joy Photography

It’s beautiful how , after a very sad time for our family, one can become refreshed, renewed and joyful again as the cycle of life continues. This past weekend, my husband and I were honored to attend my nephew’s wedding in Southern California. Adam married his sweetheart Lauren, a beautiful, young woman who makes his heart sing! This morning, as I reflect on the weekend’s events, I am reminded a life well lived includes happy times that lessen the sad times; love conquering heartache and memories that live forever.

Congratulations Adam and Lo! We love you!!!

Adam and Lo cutting the cake

Cake Topper

Denise and Adam 051714

Desserts

Grandparents placque

Ashley and Jaxon
Table flowers
Placecards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)