Thursday, April 17, 2014

Paula’s Choice Mega Length Mascara---My New Holy Grail!!!


Paula's Choice Mega Length Mascara
Man, I love a good mascara! I’m known among my friends (and here) for going to great lengths to find the perfect non smudging, ridiculous length lash making mascara. I’ve found it with two high end mascaras (see posts here and here) and have almost found it with several drugstore mascaras. Imagine my surprise when I also found it with Paula’s Choice newest mascara, Megalength! I normally think of Paula’s Choice as a skincare brand but I am impressed with this mascara. Check out the before and after pictures, below!
Paula's Choice Mega Length Mascara Before 1 Before Mega Lash

Paula's Choice Mega Length Mascara Before 2
Before Mega Lash

Paula's Choice Mega Length Mascara After 1
After Mega Lash

Paula's Choice Mega Length Mascara After 2
After Mega Lash

 Paula’a Choice describes Mega Lash as volumizing, lengthening and water resistant. I’ve been wearing it every day since it arrived in my mailbox and have to say that I love it! There’s no flaking smudging or racoon eyes with this mascara but it’s easily removed at the end of the day. Perfection!!! In the pictures above, I’m wearing two coats on the top lashes only. Just imagine what it will do if I apply it my bottom lashes! Vavavooooom!!!

Available for $12 on the Paula’s Choice website (here), this is a heck of a great buy. If you’re a makeup junkie, you NEED this mascara. In fact, you need it even if you’re not! This one goes into my “Love” category!

Paula's Choice Mega Mascara before after

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)