Monday, March 4, 2013

Product Review: Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara



I've written before about my quest for the perfect mascara; one that lengthens and volumizes, doesn't clump and doesn't smudge. Not normally one to spend more than a few bucks on mascara, I have lately been going out on a limb by trying higher end mascaras. 

Does Trish McEvoy's High Volume Mascara fit the bill? Read on!







Trish McEvoy's High Volume Mascara is billed as "a revolutionary volumizing mascara (that) forms a water resistant, 360 degree coating around lashes." It applies very wet but dries quickly and stays put.The brush is small and thin, which I like. I found this mascara to be absolutely, 110% waterproof which is the #1 quality that I look for in a mascara.  Sure, at $30, this one is pretty pricey but it is so worth it! My lashes were not only pitch black in color but also greatly thickened and lengthened. I LOVE this mascara!!!

Here are the before and after pictures.



Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara in Jet Black

Trish McEvoy's products are available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, hsn, QVC among other places.

Check out this mascara! You NEED it, you know you do!!!

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

Edited to Add: I just returned from a 1 week Caribbean cruise and wore this mascara all week thru outdoor activities, snorkeling, hiking, etc. It REALLY stayed put. A definite recommend!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh i need to go shopping. Thank you sweetie for taking so much guess work out of my life! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite welcome!!! I think I'm actually going to purchase this one again when it runs out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)