Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Product Review: CoverGirl + Olay Concealer Balm

I just returned back from a seven day Caribbean cruise and have a lot to write about! Over the next few days, I'll be posting some thoughts on my adventures as well as the beauty products, clothes and organization items that I took with me. For now, though, let's get on with a product review!

CoverGirl recently released its CoverGirl + Olay Concealer Balm as "an emollient-rich concealer balm for radiant skin" as a new offering in its collection. Want to know what I think about it? Click below!




I originally purchased this on a whim, as I am always on the lookout for good drugstore products. It had been quite awhile since I'd tried a CoverGirl concealer so I was a bit skeptical. That being said, I am VERY glad I took a chance on this product!!!




CoverGirl + Olay Concealer Balm in Fair/Light

This concealer's texture really surprise me. I was expecting a somewhat dry stick that pulled against my skin. What I got was a smooth, silky, blendable substance....dare I say, a BALM...that covered my dark circles and dark spots well. As I've said many times before, my skin is fairly dry, especially in the winter, and CoverGirl's Concealer Balm did not settle into my fine lines nor did it cake. The texture is actually similar to the L'Oreal True Match Concealer Stick that I reviewed here

I found the coverage to be medium so if you have very dark circles (or want a really flawless under eye area), this may not cover enough. When set with powder, it lasts eight hours or more on me. 

CoverGirl + Olay Concealer Balm is available at drugstores all over and retails for $7.99. The color choice is excellent:


  • Fair 310
  • Fair/Light 320
  • Light 330
  • Light/Medium 340
  • Medium 350
  • Medium/Deep 360

Ages of Beauty rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)