Friday, March 1, 2013

Product Review: Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream



You may or may not be familiar with Caudalie, a french beauty company started by Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas. The founders were influenced by the studies of a university scholar that focused on the use of grapes and their byproducts to slow down the skin's aging process. This work culminated, for Mathilde and Bertrand, in the founding of Caudalie.

I'm just getting started with their brand and the first product I've used is their Hand and Nail Cream. Do I love it? Click below to find out!




Hand and Nail Cream is made with grape seed oil, shea butter, avocado oil, grape seed extract, and sweet orange, among other luscious ingredients. It smells heavenly---like a combination of orange rind and flowers. The cream itself feels rich on the hands but is not greasy. It sinks right in to my hands and cuticles and makes them smooth and soft.






I've been using Hand and Nail Cream for about three months and it has made a huge difference in my hands and cuticles, which are no longer painful and cracked. Caudalie's lotion is now my Holy Grail hand lotion. At $15, it's not cheap but it is an affordable luxury that makes me feel special. I'm anxious to try more Caudalie products!

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream is available at Sephora and Skinstore.com

Do you have a Holy Grail hand cream? Please share!

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

2 comments:

  1. I love Pre de Provence shea butter cream.it even makes my brown spots on the back of my hands seem lighter and sinks in fast and makes a huge difference. It may be that shea butter is the common denominator for these two creams that make them do such wondrous things. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I'm definitely going to have to try the one you recommended!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)