Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sephora VIB 2013 Haul

Sephora VIB 2013 1

It’s not that I need more makeup and beauty products; it’s that I CAN’T HELP MYSELF when it comes to Sephora’s VIB sale! This year, I attempted to balance out things I had run out of with things that I wanted (well, sort of). The good news is that I bought a bunch of really cool things to share with you!! Some of these items will make amazing gifts (I’ll have a separate post on great gifts for this holiday season) and others you’ll want to keep for yourself. Let’s take a look!

Fresh Sugar Treasures Mini Lip Collection

Fresh sugar Kisses Mini Lip
I picked up two Fresh gift sets—one that has three lip balms for $28 and one that includes six lip balms and a lip gloss for $50. Fresh lip balms are soooo awesome and will be great for either a lip balm lover or someone who needs extra lip help during the cold weather. These are definitely winners!!

L'occitane Hand Cream
This large, round tin contains ten L’Occitane hand creams, which smell so wonderful, I may be tempted to keep them all! Every day, I apply cream to my hands and nails at least three times as my cuticles get really dry, especially in the winter. The “Hand Cream Soiree” is a splurge at $92 but you can easily split these up to give individually. Fragrances include Fleur Cherie, Pivoine Flora, Lavendar, Rose, Cherry Blossom, Date Bouquet, Rose Petals, Mango Flower, and Plain (contains two of these). Any of these would make a lovely gift!!

Formula X The Twenty Two
Formula X has a collection called The Twenty-Two which contains twenty-two mini nail polishes. I fell in love with this formula after receiving a sample of the Formula X polish (see post here) and vowed that I would try the polish while using the Formula X nail cleaner, base coat and top coat. So far, so good and I’m loving this set! You can still pick this up at Sephora for $55 by clicking here.

Too Faced Favorite Things

Too Faced Favorite Things 2

Too Faced brought out a really lovely palette called “A Few of My Favorite Things” which includes twenty eye shadows, two blushes, two bronzers, lip tint, mascara, a cute clutch and a “glamour guide” all for $56. Can’t wait to try this one!!

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Granite

Anastasia Brow Whiz
In the name of continued research, I also purchased two products from Anastasia of Beverly Hills—a new shade of brow powder (granite) and a Brow Whiz pencil in Brunette (a product I’ve heard great things about but have never tried).

Ren Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Balm
Also in the name of research (and because I was running out my my beloved Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm), I purchased Ren’s Rosa Centifolia No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm. Looking forward to trying this!

Clinique CC Cream
I finally returned the Clinique CC Cream that I purchased in a “too light” color so I re ordered it in Nude.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel eyeliner
Probably my absolute favorite eye liner of all times is Bobbi Brown’s Gel Inks. I’ve got probably five of the older colors, in various stages of drying out (but you can refresh them by microwaving them) and have replaced a few but these newer colors caught my eye. The ones I purchased this time are in Caviar Ink, Cobalt Ink, Ivy Shimmer Ink and Black Mauve Ink.

Sephora Gifts
Last, but not least, are the gifts that I received: Coach’s Poppy frangrance, a Julep topcoat and the Korres Wild Rose  Vitamin C moisturizer. Nice gifts!

Did you take advantage of the VIB program’s 20% off? What did you purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)