Friday, October 4, 2013

Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

_8077832
I used to say that hell would freeze over before I’d buy anything but a drugstore mascara. Apparently it froze over about six months ago, which was the first time I purchased one of my new favorites (click here) but the permafrost has now formed since I discovered Chanel’s Le Volume de Chanel mascara! No way did I ever think I’d purchase a mascara from Chanel but I have and I love it! Read on for more!
Le-Volume-de-Chanel-Mascara-BRUSH
As I’ve said many times before, the most important things (to me) are that a mascara doesn’t smudge (even on lower lashes) and it’s very volumizing and “lashy.” I’ll be honest---I was very skeptical when my local Nordstrom associate pointed me in Chanel’s direction for this mascara. Needless to say, I was very pleasantly surprised as I found this mascara to not only provide incredibly lush lashes but I have had no smudges! YES!!!!! Now, one thing that I will say is that I did get a few clumps so a lash comb is a must. That also kept the mega volume from making my lashes “spidery,” which can easily happen with a volumizing mascara.
Chanel Illusoire 4
Please ignore the Ombre look to my eyebrows---I was testing a new pencil that apparently didn’t work on camera!

Truth be told, one coat of Le Volume will satisfy most of us. In fact, I’m wearing one coat in these pictures and on my lower lashes, I’m practically wearing less than one coat. All I did was lightly place the wand against my lashes and then I wiggled it. After that, I combed thru with an eyelash comb et Voila! The volume is that crazy!

Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Le Volume de Chanel Mascara is available $30 in four colors: Noir (which I am wearing), Bleu, Khaki Bronze and Prune. Click here to purchase it at Nordstrom.

Ages of Beauty rating: *****


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)