Friday, October 4, 2013

Luxuriate with Library of Flowers

Library of Flowers bubble Bath

Library of Flowers is a collection of fragrances and bath products manufactured in small batches by designer Margot Elena, a Colorado resident. Available in scents like Arboretum (Green Cardamom, Ylang Ylang, Amber), Wildflower & Fern (English Cucumber, Davana, Honeysuckle), The Forest (Oak Bark, Arctic Moss, White Sage), Kirimashi Air (White Tea, Sheer Bamboo, Orchid Petals) among others, they are crafted “to create memorable journeys through site and scent.”

Library of Flowers Bubble Bath 2

I received the Wildflower & Fern bubble bath as part of my PopSugar Fall Style Box (click here for my blog post) and I was immediately taken not only by the beautiful packaging, but also the sweet, lovely scent! Packaged in a large, metal bottle (if you’re familiar with brands of olive oil that are sold in metal cans, this is the same type of bottle), this bubble bath produces loads of soft, mounded suds that last for the entire length of my long, hot bath. Since I love a good bath, longevity of suds and a sweet, relaxing scent is very important!

Library of Flowers 1

Library of Flowers Bubbles

This company is quite a find and I will definitely be trying out more of their products. For $36, the 32 ounce bubble bath is a great value and truly provides a spa like experience. I think the next thing to try will be the hand cream and the parfum crema so once I’ve tried these products, I’ll report back here!

You can purchase Library of Flowers on their website by clicking here. Try them out! You’ll be glad you did.

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)