Monday, September 16, 2013

PopSugar Special Edition Fall Style Box

PopSugar Fall Style Box 2013
Hope you had a great weekend! I sure did with all the home projects I worked on. My husband and I also went out to dinner (casual) Saturday evening. Then, while I caught up on some photography for this blog and some work, I decided geek out and watch Dr. Who on Netflix, starting back to the first episode of the "contemporary" Doctor, which was broadcast in 2005. Fortunately for me, I was also able to re-live the awesome sexiness that is my love CJH.* A good weekend indeed! 

OK---back to my subject! On Friday, my PopSugar Must Have Special Edition Box arrived! Billed as the “Fall Style Box,” it’s full of goodies to start off cooler weather in style. I’ve found that these special box are usually well worth the money ($100)! Read on to learn more about what’s inside this awesome box!!

This box is packed with a LOT of great stuff and I will literally use everything in it!

Stila Luxe Eye Shadow Palette
The Stila Luxe Eye Shadow Palette looks absolutely awesome!! It contains nine eye shadows and a waterproof eyeliner. This retails for $45 on the Stila Website. I can’t wait to start using this and will have a review on it soon!!!
Cynthia Vincent Classic Shopper Bag
 Cynthia Vincent’s Classic Shopper Bag is really beautiful and is made of silk (at least my bag appears to be silk and the website says it’s silk). It retails for $85 but is on the Cynthia Vincent site on sale for $42. Really beautiful and I will enjoy wearing this!

Goldfaden Doctors Scrub
As you know, I love trying new skincare products so the Goldfaden MD Doctor’s Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator is something I look forward to. Once I work thru some of the products I am testing now, I’ll try this and will report back! Retail price for this item is $75 on the Goldfaden site.

Buerre & Sel Rosemary Parmesan Cookies
These Rosemary Parmesan Cookies by Buerre Ansel are sooooo good and a perfect savory snack or nibble for the cocktail hour. Dorie Greenspan is a well known cookbook author (known for her cookies) and she’s also the brains and talent behind Buerre Ansel. Each package of these wonderful cookies retails for $10. Yuuummm!!!

Christian Lacroix Papier Notebook
I’m kind of obsessed by beautiful paper products so this Christian Lacroix notebook is right up my alley. I never would have thought to purchase a “designer” notebook but only because I didn’t know they existed! This one is from Libretto Group and, based on what’s on their site, I’m going to have to buy more of their beautiful products!! They don’t sell direct, but I found a couple of suppliers on the web and it looks like this little gem sells for $15. Cute!

Rachel Zoe Gold Knot Ring
I had no idea that Rachel Zoe has a costume jewelry line so this nice knot ring was a pleasant surprise.It’s a very nice weight (actually fairly heavy) and retails for $75 at Piper Lime.

Library of Flowers bubble Bath

Library of Flowers Bubble Bath 2
Last but not least is a gorgeous looking bubble bath by Library of Flowers. Their Wildflower & Fern bubble bath is described as “a special blend of soothing ginger and lemongrass” and also contains cocoa butter and green tea. The metal bottle is huge and contains 32 ounces of bubbly goodness. I looooove a hot bubble bath and will be breaking into this stuff asap! Retail price on the Library of Flowers website is $36 for the huge bottle.

The Fall Special Box includes $298+ of items (depending on how you value the bag---I used the sale price), which is 3x the cost of what I paid for the box. Plus, I love everything in it! That’s what I’m talking about!!!

If you’re interested in the Pop Sugar Must Have subscription box program, click here. Highly recommended!!!

*Captain Jack Harkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)