Thursday, January 15, 2015

Urban Decay Ink for Eyes in Perversion

Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Perversion 1
Have I told you lately how much I love Urban Decay’s Ink for Eyes? No? Then let me tell you now! I first bought this liquid liner when it first came out earlier in 2014. But then things went to hell in a hand basket and I stopped blogging for awhile (and I had planned on telling you then about my new favorite black eyeliner). Suffice it to say that Ink for Eyes was a staple for me all thru 2014 until I mistakenly left the top off of it after months of use and it dried out during a business trip (sad face). BUT I LOVE IT! Let me show you why…
Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Perversion 2
See that tip? Yeah, I know…you really have to look hard because it’s so tiny and fine. That’s one of the many things I love about this liner. Precision is key when drawing a fine line whether it’s on paper or on your eyelids and this liner is as good as it gets. I can achieve the finest, blackest line ever on my eye lids or go thick, rich and dark for a more dramatic look. And flicks and cat eyes are NO problem! If you’ve never been able to get a good flick or cat eye, then this one is for you!
Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Perversion 3
See how perfect? The color is also a to-die-for rich, deep black. Perversion is glossy and the blackest black. What’s not to love?

Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Perversion 4
Yes, that is the thinnest black line you have probably ever seen (OK, maybe not). This stuff also holds tight, doesn’t smudge and lasts all day and into the evening. Awesome stuff!!

You can purchase UD’s Ink for Eyes at Sephora for $20 (click here). I know you’ll love it as much as I do!

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)