Tuesday, January 20, 2015

For the Love of Linen



This week has been crazy! Even though we had the day off on Monday, I spent plenty of time on a couple of work projects in preparation for the rest of the week. Fortunately, I was able to get some relaxation in as well.

As I've written about before, I am in love with bubble baths. A good bubble bath relaxes me and puts me in a great mood for the rest of the evening. I do have to say, though, I have definitely been re-thinking my stance on bath towels. It used to be that I'd reach for any one of the thick towels in my linen closet but I've become less enamored with them (too heavy, sometimes don't air dry well, etc). Well, at Christmas, my husband purchased two sets of linen towels for me and now I am hooked!

Photo via

"Why linen?" you ask? Here's the deal: linen is absorbent, dries quickly, feels luxurious and doesn't take up a ton of space on the closet shelf. It's also not heavy, which I really like. Hubby giifted me with the goodlinens Diamond Weave towels that he found on the website The Grommet (you MUST check it out!). I absolutely LOVE these towels and now they are all I use. I'm never caught with a damp towel because these dry so fast. And you know how those thick towels can sometimes smell not so good (like musty smells never leave them no matter how much you wash and dry them)? Yeah...that doesn't happen with my goodlinen towels. So check them out!


Photo via

Besides the natural color of the Diamond Weave, they also have a couple of other patterns which I will be sure to try out (and you should too). One of the other things I love about this towel is that it's made by a small business and I love supporting artisans. 

Love these towels! goodlinens, you have a new fan for life!!!

Ages of Beauty rating:: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)