Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Bright and Beautiful!


It may sound old fashioned, but there's just something I love about a new dress! And a dress that is beautiful, bright AND comfortable, makes me happy beyond words! That's just what I found when I put on my new Carmen Ponte Flip Dress from Dobbin Clothing. I've written about Dobbin a lot, not just because they are a great American success story (and the founders are really nice!) but because I literally feel like I could be a fit model for their larger sizes. Seriously, everything I have purchased from Dobbin fits like a dream, is great for travel, and always looks great (and no, I am not a paid spokesperson for Dobbin)!



Now, I am not a thin person. My normal size is a 14 or a 16. I am short and I have what is known as a large hourglass figure. I've long ago become comfortable with my body and I know what looks good on me and what doesn't. In other words, I work with what I have. That mindset allows me to face the world with confidence and impacts (positively) how people interact with me.


In addition to the beautiful dress, I am wearing a Talbots Charming Cardigan (it's cold in the office where I'm working this week but I have no problem taking it off and exposing my arms) and my Stuart Weitzman cork wedges. I'm comfortable and polished looking and that's half the battle, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)