Monday, July 7, 2014

My Current Must Haves


Current Favorites 070614

I’ve tried so many products this Spring and Summer and since I’d much rather write about the ones I like, it’s time for my current favorites! Each of these has been my go to for several weeks and they are worth telling you about (so you should try them too :) )! Click on the links below to find these products.

Current Favorites 070614 2

Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap (OMG!!! Beautiful scent!!)
Julep polishes in Maddy and Ramona
Sephora Formula X polish in Invincible

IT Cosmetics Blush in Peony

IT Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Stain in Pretty in Peony

Marc Jacobs Foundation

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation (light enough but stays put in humidity)

MyKitsch.com hair bands

MyKitsch.com Headbands (these don’t stretch out on my big head!)

IT cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Palette


Surf & ;Sound

Bella Fresca Bath & Body “Sand and Surf” Handmade Soap (smells like my favorite beach scent!)

Bobbi Brown Beach Perfume

and…
Bobbi Brown Beach Perfume (the absolute best beach scent of all times!!!)

What are you loving so far this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)