Thursday, June 12, 2014

Naked 3: Round Two


Naked 3

Urban Decay’s Naked 3 is a beautiful palette and I’ve enjoyed wearing it since its debut a few months ago. From natural to bold, it’s easy to get a variety of looks from its rose tones. I’ve already written about one look here and today I’ll provide a different twist on this versatile collection.

Naked 3 Look 2a

In these pictures, I’m wearing the following:
Base: Strange
Crease: Factory
Lid: Limit
Bottom Lash Line: Factory
Inner Corner: Strange

Naked 3 Look 2b

Naked 3 Look 2c

I really like the “wide open” look that these colors and textures impart. To me, it helps add some youthful light to my face (and who can’t get enough of that!!??).

Do you have a favorite Naked 3 look? Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)