Monday, December 23, 2013

Favorite Red Nail Colors

Favorite Red Nail Polishes
Red is my favorite color (with pink running a close second) and I just love this season because crimson hues really take the spotlight! To go along with last week’s “Favorite Red Lip Colors,” I thought I’d include a post on great nail polishes. Read on for my picks!
CND Vinylux Scarlet Letter 
CND’s Vinylux in Scarlet Letter is a beautiful blue-based red that is slightly mysterious. A classic red, this stunning color will take you through the holiday season in style. As part of CND’s “Weekly Polish” line, Scarlet Letter will be my go to shade for New Years. Available for $4.95 at My Nail Supply.
Formula X Pyrotechnic
Formula X for Sephora in Pyrotechnic is what I call a “fun” red. It’s slightly brighter and less dark and mysterious than Scarlet Letter but it’s festive at the same time. This beautiful polish is part of a long lasting line of polishes available exclusively at Sephora.
Julep Anise
Julep’s Anisa is a deep burgundy red and is absolutely gorgeous! This sexy burgundy red will glam up any holiday look from jeans to formal wear. Available online at Julep.com and at Sephora for $14.

OPI From A to Zurich
From A to Zurich, from OPI’s 2010 “Swiss Collection” is a vibrant, clear red that is opaque and shiny. Although this is an “old” favorite, it is still available online. I found it on Amazon for $8.45 here. If you love beautiful, classic reds, this one’s a winner!
OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress
Last but not least is a true, “old school” classic, OPI’s “I’m Not Really A Waitress!” I’ve had this color in my collection for years and I always repurchase. A deep cranberry with red sparkles, I think this shade is particularly festive and beautiful. Available at Ulta for $9.

Do any of my favorite reds make your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)