Monday, November 4, 2013

Products I’m Loving

Things I'm Loving 110413
As you’re reading this, I’m on my way to Denver for the week. I’ve been traveling a lot lately so things have been crazy at home and at work. Over the weekend, I spent a lot of time on several home improvement projects as well as general “stuff” like laundry, voting, organizing, some work, etc. One of the big things was the installation of a large, modular area rug in our family room. We’ve had the interior of the house painted, purchased new furniture (which hasn’t arrived yet) and at the same time, purged and organized some of our things. I’ve been planning this “remodel” for several years and the area rug is a one of the foundation pieces. It took several hours to install and I love the results! Once the furniture arrives, I’ll post pictures on the blog.
I also spent some time thinking about the products that I’ve been using lately that really work well for me. I gathered a few of them and took the picture, above. Almost all of them are new so I will be reviewing them shortly! The run down is as follows:
  • Stila’s Luxe Eye Shadow Palette
  • Kai Deoderant
  • Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner
  • Acure Facial Cleansing Creme
  • Lumene CC Cream in Medium
  • Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
  • Skin Actives Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
  • CND Vinylux Nail Polish
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Pencil in Deep Blue
  • Revlon Colour Burst Laquer and Matte Balms
Each of these products has really done well for me and I’m loving using them! More info to come!!!

So what new (or not so new) products are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)