Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Favorite Drugstore Burgundy/Plum Lipsticks for Fall

Favorite Burgundies plums or fall

As the days get shorter and cooler, I often find myself reaching for a darker lip color. My favorites this time of year run to burgundy and plum shades and fortunately, I have loads of each! So when I went thru my stash to figure out which ones I loved the most, it was difficult to pick the right color, the right coverage and the right formula. But decide I did, and here are my picks!
 
Favorite Drugstore Burgundies Plums 2
Every one of these beautiful lipsticks is full of color. The list starts at the top with the lightest/sheerest formulas which are great if you aren’t comfortable wearing a highly opaque color or for those days when you want something easy. The formula gets deeper towards the bottom, ending with a lovely, bold blackberry!

Find these gorgeous hues at your local drugstore and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)