Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Soap & Glory Calm One, Calm All Bubble Bath!


Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All

During my last big trip to Sephora, I picked up a bottle of Soap & Glory’s “Calm One, Calm All” bubble bath. Since I absolutely looooove bubble baths, this one caught my eye. I’ve been reading about this brand for quite awhile so I thought I would finally “take the plunge!”
Calm One Calm All label 2

Do the Bath
The cute packaging is great but it’s not to be overshadowed by the massive amount of bubbles that Calm One, Calm All produces. Definitely more than other bubble baths I’ve used! Apparently the formula also includes lotion, making you skin more likely to be hydrated after a long, hot bath! For those of you sensitive to smell, this one is very subtle so it’s a great pick for you.

Queen Elizabeth

15 minutes of foam

Calm One label
If you’re looking for an affordable splurge that will make you feel like you’re soaking in a spa tub, check out Soap & Glory’s Calm One, Calm All. It’s available at Sephora for $16 (it wasn’t on the website when I looked but check out your local store). I’ll definitely purchase this one again!

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)