Friday, September 20, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Espresso

As crazy as it sounds, people actually do ask me about my eyebrows. I’ve been stopped on the street, approached in the grocery store and cornered in the dentist’s chair. I suppose it may not necessarily be about the condition of my eyebrows but the fact that I have them at all! At our age, a lot of women have started to lose their eyebrow hair and have to do a lot of filling in. Fortunately, I don’t have that issue. In fact, I normally suffer from an abundance of eyebrow hair (except that time last year when clumps of hair fell out from my eyelashes and brows) and the individual hairs get so long I look like the late Andy Rooney. If I’m “keeping up” with things, though, the biggest issue is all of the gray (white really) in my eyebrows. That’s where Anastasia’s Tinted Brow Gel comes in!

Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Espresso 2

For about five years, I’ve been using Anastasia’s brow gel in Espresso to not only tame the eyebrow hair but also temporarily tint the individual hairs to a nice dark cocoa color. My normal eyebrow color is a very dark brown and the white hairs really stand out! This product applies like mascara and for me, it lasts all day. I can’t say I’ve ever had to “touch up” in all the years I’ve been using it and that’s what makes it a “holy grail” product for me!
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Espresso 3
You can see from the before and after pictures that this brow gel works really well for me. I’ve recommended it so many times and the feedback is always the same: WOW!!! If you need some help in the brow area, I definitely recommend Anastasia Beverly Hills’s Tinted Brow Gel!
Anastasia Brow Gel before after

Available for $22 in six natural looking colors at Sephora.
Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)