Monday, August 5, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box for July


After returning from a five week trip (which I’ll post about in a few days), I was greeted by several beauty subscription boxes that had arrived while I was away. I wrote about the Wantable box here but now it’s on to my favorite box, PopSugar’s  July Must Have Box. PopSugar seems to be the most consistent with regard to product options and quality and I really loved the July box. Here’s a quick look at this month’s selections.
Open box

Goodies

July 2013 Popsugar box

For $35, I received a LOT of great stuff!
Bauble Bar Pouch
Baublebar Necklace
A HEAVY rose gold double curb chain necklace from BaubleBar. I’ve never worn their jewelry but this necklace is cute. Prices on the site range from $24 to $85 for necklaces but they also have rings, earrings and bracelets. This necklace retails for $28 on the BaubleBar site. If you like rose gold and chunky chains, you’ll LOVE this one!

Crunchy Cookie Chips
These yummy HannahMax Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips were sooooo good! In fact, they were eaten within 5 minutes of taking this picture! I checked out their site and it looks like a bag of these babies retails for $6 each. The flavors look delicious so, of course, I ordered one of each flavor (5 in all) for $29.95. Can’t wait to get them!!!

King Cube Tray
This ice cube tray, by Tovolo, is an interesting surprise. Since I already have an icemaker, I thought that there was no way I would ever use this but upon further examination, this is a really cool ice cube tray.  It produces HUGE square ice cubes that are supposed to last longer because of their size. I’ll try them out for sure! This item retails for approximately $8.95 (depending on the store).

Mighty Leaf Iced Tea
Iced tea is my #1 drink during the summer. Now, I’m weird and I don’t like any sweetener at all (in fact, I mostly dislike all sweet drinks) so it is nice that this Mighty Leaf Iced Tea does not contain any sugar. I received the Ginger Peach flavor, but this tea also comes in other flavors as well. Each box contains four tea pouches and each pouch makes 1/2 gallon of iced tea. On the website, each box retails for $6.25 but there are price breaks for larger quantities. Check them out if you’re an iced tea lover like me!

NCLA Nail Polish
Now here’s a product that I can really get excited about! One of my (many) obsessions is nail polish and since I have never tried NCLA polish, this is especially exciting! NCLA polishes retail for $16 and I can’t wait to try them!

Supergoop SPF 30 
And last, but certainly not least, is Supergoop SPF 30 City Sunscreen Serum! I wear sunscreen each and every day on my face and hands so I was especially thrilled to see this in the box! This serum contains vitamins E and B5 and can be used alone or under makeup as a primer. PopSugar included the 1.7 ounce full size container which retails for $42. I’ll definitely be reviewing this!

July’s PopSugar Must Have Box contains products retailing for $107.20. Since I paid $35 for the box AND I like everything in it, I’d say that it’s a great bargain!

If you haven’t checked out PopSugar, you need to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)