Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July’s Wantable Makeup Box

July Wantable
I just love surprises so it was a happy day when my Wantable beauty subscription box was waiting on my porch one day last week. Let’s take a look at all of the goodies inside!

Wantable 1
I’ve been receiving the Wantable box for a couple of months and I’ve been quite pleased with the selections. For $36, I receive a box filled with 4 to 6 full sized beauty items that have been customized based on my profile. These selections are often by brands with which I’m not familiar, making this subscription box and extra pleasure! Not only am I exposed to lots of new products, but I’m often intrigued with the brands. This month was no exception!
Cailyn Red Tint
Cailyn’s Red Tint is an interesting product and one which I have never tried. This sheer red tint is supposed to be waterproof and should work well alone or with lip gloss. It retails for $13 on the Cailyn Cosmetics website and I can’t wait to try this!

Manna Kadar Self Tanning Lotion
I’ve quite gotten in to self tanning products this summer so it was a nice to surprise to find this next item in the box. I’ve tried other Manna Kadar items but never her Bronze Beauty Self Tanning Lotion. This is on my list for this next weekend! You can purchase a full size bottle at Manna Kadar’s website for $19.
Michael Marcus Nail Polish
This Michael Marcus nail polish in Can Can Girl is right up my alley! I really love nail polish and this is such a beautiful, bright summer color. Never having tried a Michael Marcus product, I’m ready for the change in my routine! These polishes are made without toulene, formaldehyde and DBP, making them safe for your nails. Available in $15 each in 47 colors at MichaelMarcus.com.

Three Custom Color Blush Simply Beautiful
Another brand I’m  not familiar with is Three Custom Color. This month’s Wantable features their cheek tint in Simply Beautiful, a lovely, sheer cream blush that looks like it will be wonderful in a “no makeup” look. Since I love cream blushes, this one is high on my list to try out this week. It retails for $22.50 on the Three Custom Color website. Visiting their site reminded me that I need to get my favorite discontinued lipstick formulated by them. They’re a fascinating company!

Susan Posnick Coloeyedefine pencil
The Susan Posnick ColorEyeDefiner in Bronze is a very interesting eye pencil. One end is rounded and the other is slanted, making it a very versatile pencil! I’ve been wearing it off and on for the last week or so and I like it. At some point, you’ll probably see a review and I may try some more of this brand’s products in the process. This one retails for $26 on SusanPosnick.com. Very interesting indeed!!!!

Cailyn eyelashes
Last but not least is a set of Cailyn Eyelashes. These babies look HUGE and I’m not sure I’ll actually wear them but maybe. I rarely wear lashes and when I do, I wear the individual clusters. They look fun, though, so maybe I’ll give them a shot. Retails for $10.
I paid $36 for this box and received over $80 worth of cool products. That’s a great value in my book! Why don’t you try out Wantable? You won’t be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)