Monday, August 5, 2013

MAC Haul

Mac Lipstick, Blush F & B
I am so ridiculous. Last week, I decided to “clear out” my MAC blush and lipstick list and order all the things I’ve been eyeing for quite some time. Some of these lipsticks were the results of turning in some empties (thank goodness for that program!) and then I just had to add my new favorite foundation, Face & Body, in my “winter” colors (N1 and N2)….Come on, though! Those of you who are freaks for beauty products know EXACTLY how I felt when I opened the Nordstrom box within minutes of my UPS driver dropping it on the front porch. The adrenaline rush…the flushed cheeks…the excitement…OK, I digress…

Anyway, besides a few eye shadows, my Mac list is complete (at least for now…*eyebrow raised*). Here’s what I purchased:

Mac Haul

Mac Lipsticks Colors (not in order): Syrup, Ravishing, Snob, Brave, Pink Nouveau, Modesty, Honey Love, Angel, Capricious

lipsticks close up

Mac lipsticks closeup 2 Aren’t they pretty???

Mac Mocha, Springsheen, Pink Swoon blushes Blushes: Mocha, Springsheen, Pink Swoon

Mac Face & Body N1 N2
Mac Face & Body: N1 and N2 for the winter months

What have you “hauled” lately? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)