Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Gadget: Tria Hair Removal Laser

Tria Box
I am so excited about this new purchase that I just had to share it with you! For the past couple of months, I’ve been eyeing this baby---a Tria Hair Removal Laser! If you’ve read my blog over the past few months, you know that I’ve been harping on the eyebrows that grow halfway up my forehead and the disgusting chin hairs that rear their ugly little heads every few weeks (not to mention the dark mustache that I’ve had for the past twenty years). You ladies know what I mean!!! Once we hit 40 or so, our hormones go crazy and the hair takes over (OK…my hair took over long before my 40th birthday). Well, I’m tired of plucking and tired of paying big bucks for laser hair removal at a medspa. It’s time to take my hairiness into my own hands!!!
Tria open box
The Tria laser is the first FDA approved laser for home use that is approved for both the face and the body. I am looking forward to trying it out and reporting my results back to you on this blog. Watch this space for more in the very near future!!!

Pink Tria
Have you used the Tria? Is there anything I should watch out for? Please share!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice product. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. http://www.lasergenesis.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lina! I'll report back on my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few days ago suddenly i feeling a problem about laser hair removal .I am always looking for a solution finally i find it this article

    Laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sidratul Muntaha ChoudhuryOctober 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM

    Thanks for the post.

    laser hair removal courses

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)