Friday, June 14, 2013

Sneak Peak

I’ve been busy doing research on skin care along with my normal search for new products to love. Here are a few shots of products that I’m testing right now. I’ll report back over the next few weeks on which ones I love (and don’t love so much!).

Skincare Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer; Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 “1970”; Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum
Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub; Hampton Sun Continuous Mist Hydrating Aloe

Face
Smashbox CC Cream; Chanel Soleil Tan; Becca Luminous Skin Color Ultra Sheer Foundation

Blush
The Balm and Tarte Blushes

Suntanning
Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer

eyes
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner and What’s Your Type Mascara; Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Quad
Maybelline Studio Quad; L’Oreal Eyeshadow; Blinc Mascara

Lips
NYX Lipgloss; elf Pout Perfector; Nars Chubby Pencil

Fragrance
Ulta Fragrance Mist

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)