Monday, June 3, 2013

Smart Stripes

Out to dinner 1

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start the new week. We had a nice couple of days off to get work done around the house, relax and catch up on some hockey games (my husband) and watch “The Finder” on Netflix (me).

On Friday evening, we made a last minute decision to go out to dinner. Luckily, I had just received an order from Dobbin and a box from Gwynnie Bee. I decided to wear my Chase Stretch Ponte Cropped Pants (not cropped on me!) and Maya Stretch Camisole from Dobbin and a striped blazer by Eloquii, which was one of my picks at Gwynnie Bee. Finished off with cute, red flats, I was set!

This outfit was sooooo comfortable and I got a few compliments at dinner. I will be wearing this combo again!

So how did you spend your weekend? Please share!


1 comment:

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)