Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Product Review: The Balm Hot Mama Blush

Hot Mama Blush


As I mentioned in Monday’s Post, Rose Gold and a Tan, I promised to review the items I used. Well, it is truly my pleasure to review The Balm’s “Hot Mama!” Blush! This lovely, creamy golden rose blush packs a real punch and will bring a beautiful glow to any complexion. Take a look!


Hot Mama Blush


Hot Mama Blush closeup 

Hot Mama is a finely milled, well pigmented rose/coral blush with a hint of golden shimmer. The texture is soft but not too powdery and it provides a beautiful, healthy glow to the cheeks. I have used it on my very light skin in its normal state (for reference, I’m normally a NW20 in most MAC foundations) as well as my skin with the St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse applied (right now I’m using color C3/C4 in MAC Face and Body). Amazingly, it provides a natural look in both instances! I also found that it is quite long lasting as I easily got eight hours of wear with no fading.


Hot Mama blush swatch 1


Hot Mama fingertip


Although I’ve never done this, Hot Mama can also be used as an eye shadow. I am definitely going to try this!!! It is available for $20 at The Balm.com. Hot Mama is the perfect blush for a sun kissed, tanned look!!


Hot Mama Blush


Ages of Beauty rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)