Friday, April 5, 2013

Puppy Love


I'd like to introduce you to my little brother, Josh. Josh is an 11 year old yellow lab who is the absolute joy of our parents' (you know, mine and his) lives. He goes by the nickname  "Baby" or "The Baby" and loves to watch over our 80+ year old Mom and Dad.





This week, I'm working remotely from my regular remote office and am visiting my parents in Naples, Fl. I love visiting my parents but also love visiting my baby brother. Our Mom claims that if she refers to "your little sister" in conversation, Josh gets very excited and starts barking. I haven't seen that yet but I know that when I walked thru the door the other morning upon my arrival, Josh did move from his perch on the couch and "fell apart" when I got on the floor with him to play.


Baby Josh is one big boy---105 lbs is "fighting weight" for him and he's the tallest lab I've ever seen.  I always thought his cousins, Jack and Bailey (my labs) were big but Josh dwarfs them both. His favorite "job" is keeping watch out over our parents, no matter where their travels take them.

He watches...



and watches...



until he can't watch anymore.



Ahhh...the life of a well loved dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)