Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy 85th Birthday!!!



































Today my beautiful Mom celebrates her 85th birthday! I drove to her home today to deliver these flowers and a card and she already had a whole table full of cards from family and friends. Dad is taking her out to dinner tonight with some friends and I'm sure she is having a wonderful day.

This Sunday, Dad has a luncheon planned with her family and her closest local friends. Mom has had some health problems recently so I know that she is looking forward to this birthday party as much as our family is. 

Eighty-five is quite an achievement! Mom has many memories and great stories to tell. She's also the family genealogy expert and has tracked back both sides of the family over ten centuries!

Here's to my Mom! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)