Thursday, April 18, 2013

Face of the Day: Spring is Here!!!


Spring is here and I've been testing out all kinds of products! After spending two weeks in Florida, I thought it was time to break out my Spring clothing, even though the weather here in Virginia hasn't been exactly Spring-like. As part of that, it seemed like a good time to try on a lighter, brighter makeup.

Some of these products have been reviewed but most haven't and I'll be posting reviews of them over the next few days. Here's a list of what I'm wearing:


  • Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup in Light
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in Light
  • CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume (the orange tube) Mascara
  • Wet & Wild Eyeshadow in Petal Pusher
  • Cailyn Line-Fixx Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • Manna Kador Blush in High Five
  • Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Freeze (805)

What makeup looks are you wearing this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)