Thursday, March 14, 2013

The March PopSugar Must Have Box is here!!!


I just love it when I hear the UPS man knocking on my door and I especially love it when he has the new PopSugar Must Have Box under his arm!

Click below for more on this month's box!





One of the reasons I love subscription boxes is because I love surprises!!! The PopSugar Must Have Box never fails to make me happy! For those of you who don't know about it, the Must Have Box is a monthly subscription service that includes all kinds of beauty and lifestyle products. This is my second one  (see another review here) and so far it has been really great. You can sign up for a month at a time for $35, three months for $95, six months for $190 or for a year at a time for $380 (you get one month free). I signed up for the three month package and I love it! Check out the PopSugar website by clicking here.

Okay...let's get on with what's in this month's box!



First up is a rather simple, but pretty, gold necklace. It is long and will look good with a sweater or turtleneck. This one is by Heather Belle and you can see it retails for $72 on her website here. Yeah....this box is definitely worth the $35 I spent on it! Check out the rest of Heather Belle's designs---they look really unique!



Next is a really cute cork screw in the shape of a bird. This retails for $15.99 here on the True Fabrications website. . It is nice and heavy in the hand and looks well made. True Fabrications also has a lot of other fun wine tools and kitchen gadgets. Our Rabbit corkscrew broke so this will come in handy. Can't wait to use this!




I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like Peeps, but I know someone who will appreciate them!



I had never heard of The New Black nail polishes but I am looking forward to trying them. They are sold at Sephora  and look fun!



There's also a full sized Buxom Sculpted Lash mascara. This retails for $19 at Sephora so I'm definitely into that!!! Will let you know if I love it or hate it.



Now this is a nice find...a full sized bottle of The Laundress' Wool and Cashmere Shampoo. I've always wanted to try products by The Laundress (website here), a luxury brand that specializes in laundry and cleaning products, closet storage and heck, even a laundry service! This bottle of Wool and Cashmere Shampoo retails for $19,  making the Must Have Box and even better value!




Last but not least are two items from Hollywood Fashion Secrets: a Sweater Saver (retails for $5.99) and Fashion Tape (retails for somewhere around $7.99). I've used products of this type before and I'll probably use these as well!

One more thing---there is also a coupon for a free deluxe sized sample of Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish with any online purchase at Sephora.

I'd say this month's PopSugar Must Have Box is pretty great! How about you? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)