Thursday, February 14, 2013

PopSugar Must Have February Box



I mentioned in my GlossyBox post (here) that I belong to a couple of subscription services. Today I received my February PopSugar Must Have Box! This one ships a new box full of cool things every month. You can sign up for one month, three months, six months or  one year (you get a month free with this option) and the cost goes down when you sign up for more of a commitment   

It looks like it has a bunch of cool things. Let's take a look!




Brokedown Wrap: This is an after-bath wrap that fastens above the breasts. It looks really cute in the brochure that came with the box. I love wearing things like this after a bath or shower. Pretty sure this item is a winner. You also get a 30% off coupon for other Brokedown purchases. Hmm..just checked out their website (here) and this wrap retails for $84. This box cost me $32 (I signed up for 3 months) so I'd say this box is a pretty great deal!

Sweethearts Candy Hearts: I love these things and I may or may not have eaten the box in 2 minutes flat!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: Revlon is my absolute favorite brand of the new colored lipbalms. The nice thing about this version from Revlon is that it's also a stain so the color lasts a long time. The color I received in the box, Honey, is actually one of my favorites and I've been wearing it for quite awhile. Retail price in drugstores is $8.99.



Hanky Pankys: Thongs aren't usually my thing but these are really cute (they're rolled up in the first picture) so I will try them. they retail for $20 here.



Connoisseurs Quick Jewelry Cleanser: Now this is kind of a cool thing that I wouldn't necessarily have purchased myself. It comes with a brush and the brochure says it works on gold, platinum and gemstones. No idea what the retail price is but based on what I saw on their website, this is a full sized item. I'll definitely be trying this!

Mariebelle New York's Tresor Box: My box contained chocolate nibs coated in dark chocolate. Yummm! Apparently there are different flavors and while I didn't see anything exactly like this on their website (mariebelle.com) the box that I received had quite a few of these little goodies.



Book: Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks: I'm not normally a Nicholas Sparks fan but a lot of people are. This movie just came out so I'm sure this is a movie promotion but that's cool. The book retails for $7.99.


Coupons: 15% off Hanky Panky coupon for PopSugar subscribers AND $5 off for friends on a POPSugar Must Have Box subscription. Use code REFERFREINDS at www.popsugar.com/musthave to take advantage of the offer!

So what do you think? Are you signed up for PopSugar's Must Have Box? If not, will you be signing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)