Friday, February 15, 2013

Product Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush


I love a nice blush, especially one that wakes up my skin and lasts all day. Tarte promises that it's Amazonian Clay Blush stays put for 12 hours. But does it?





Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush really packs a punch! The texture is soft without being powdery and it almost feels like silk on the fingers. Flush is extremely pigmented and shows up on my skin as a bold raspberry.




Because it is so pigmented, I have to use a very, very light touch with this blush. In fact, I used a fan brush for just the right amount of color on my cheeks. Darker skinned ladies won't have this issue and can use a regular blush brush for application. Flush looks like I just stepped in from being outside on a cold day. It's a beautiful color and lasts ten hours on me. 

Along with its bold color and longevity, Tarte promotes the oil controlling properties of Amazonian clay, in addition to being naturally hydrating and reducing the appearance of dry, flaky skin. Since I don't have oily skin, I can't comment on oil control but I can see how theoretically, it would work that way. 

Either way, this blush provides a lovely finish and is so versatile, it will work for skin tones from very light to very dark. Definitely recommended!



Tarte blushes can be purchased for $26 on the Tarte website here. Have you tried this blush? What do you think?

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)