Friday, March 29, 2013

Product Review: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum



I never really got on the band wagon of the magic marker/pen type of eyeliners. They seem like an expensive, iffy kind of proposition for my hard earned dollars. So I was pleasantly surprised when I started hearing great things about Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum. 

Click below to find out my thoughts!
















Physicians Formula describes this as a "high tech Japanese formula that is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant." I find that their description is absolutely accurate. Not only does it stay in place but it provides excellent color payoff. I have been wearing it in both Ultra Black and Deep Brown for about six months and I love it!


Ultra Black
The brush tip is not too stiff and not too soft. It provides the perfect surface to execute both thick and extremely fine lines. I have used it for tight lining, for ultra thin lines at the lash line, for thick lines and also for winged eyeliner looks. This drugstore eyeliner really can't be beat!


Ultra Black and Deep Brown

As far as the whole eyelash boosting serum claim, I really can't comment on that. I don't wear it every day and I haven't noticed that my lashes have lengthened or thickened. It is a great liner, though, and for $10.95, you really can't do much better!

Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Eyeliner is available at your favorite drugstore in Black, Ultra Black and Deep Brown. Give it a try. You won't regret it!


Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)