Monday, February 25, 2013

Product Review: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara



I've written before about my love/hate relationship with mascara. The number of mascaras I've tried is amazing and I'm usually disappointed. They normally end up under my bottom lashes or smeared all over my face.

How did Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (whew!) perform? Click below to find out!





I received a sample of this mascara in my latest Glossy Box (I wrote about it here). The packaging didn't say anything about it being waterproof or smudge resistant, so, of course, I was skeptical.  The wand on my sample was fairly long and thick but not difficult to manage. One coat thickened and lengthened my lashes without clumping and two coats made them incredibly long and thick, almost like false eyelashes! But the most amazing thing---Sumptuous Extreme didn't flake or smudge! At. All!

Black, Brown, Indigo, also available in violet via 

Before mascara
After mascara

Sumptuous Extreme is available for $25.00 at Nordstrom.

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)