Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Compact Foundation



Bobbi Brown has come out with a compact version of her Long Wear Even Finish foundation. As you probably know, Katie Holmes is Bobbi's new "face" for the natural, yet glamorous "girl next door" look. 



Bobbi's foundations have always fascinated me and there are several I really like. I'm actually pretty anxious to try this one as it looks like it might work really well for travel. It's available in 20 colors and retails for $46. You can purchase it at Nordstrom and BobbiBrown.com and I imagine it will be available at Sephora as well.

I'll be purchasing this foundation and will review it over the coming weeks Stay tuned!!



Have you tried it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)