Monday, January 14, 2013

My Favorites: Nice things to have in your beauty arsenal

© Source link: http://www.blogspot.com


A few days ago, I wrote about my favorite drugstore and high end beauty essentials. You can read that post here. Today, I'll outline some "nice to haves" for your beauty stash.


High End foundation primer

Drugstore foundation primer




High End tinted moisturizer


Drugstore tinted moisturizer

(I like the one for normal/dry skin)


High End long wearing foundation

Drugstore long wearing foundation




Photo credit: www.bridalnbridal.com

High End concealer

Drugstore concealer

High End Highlighter

Drugstore Highlighter


High End gel eyeliner

Drugstore gel eyeliner



High End eyeliner pencil

Drugstore eyeliner pencil


High End eyebrow pencil

Drugstore eyebrow pencil

  • None (I just haven't found any that I really like)

High End eyebrow powder

Drugstore eyebrow powder


High End eyeshadow primer

Drugstore eyeshadow primer


High End cream eyeshadow (tie)

Drugstore cream eyeshadow


High End powder eyeshadow

Drugstore powder eyeshadow

High End bronzer

Drugstore bronzer

High End lip pencil

Drugstore lip pencil

High End lip balm

Drugstore lip balm


What are your favorites???

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Let me know what you think!!

    (Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)