Monday, August 11, 2014

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette


Too Faced Natural Eyes 4
I’ve been traveling a lot this summer and today, my husband and I are actually on the way to the Bay Area for work (me) and relaxation (him).  My habit has been to not really fully unpack (except for dirty clothes) so I’ve kept my makeup bag pretty steady all summer. One new staple has been the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. It’s size and the flexibility of the shades has made this one a winner for me. Read on to find out more!

Too Face Natural Eyes 2
The palette consists of nine neutral shades, ranging from very light to very dark and matte to satin. Each shade is VERY pigmented and goes on as smooth as a dream! I’ve also found that the color last more than twelve hours on my oily lids (I almost always wear a primer but even without a primer, these shades last and last!). The color selections are split into three categories: Day, Classic and Fashion. Day shades tend to be matte while the Classic and Fashion shades have a little bit of shimmer (not too much, which I really like). Lately, I’ve been mixing the Day and Classic shades to create my own look. In the pictures below, I’m wearing Silk Teddy on the inner half of my lid, Push Up on the outer half, Erotica on the outer crease and Heaven under the brow. From a texture perspective, each shade is silky and easily blendable.

Too Faced Natural Eyes 5

Too Faced Natural Eyes 6
Natural Eyes is an excellent palette and a great choice for someone looking for a compact palette full of long lasting, neutral shadows. You can find it for $36 at Sephora and where Too Faced Cosmetics are sold. This one is definitely worth the cost!

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)