Monday, March 31, 2014

Products I’m Loving!!!

It’s been a week since I’ve posted due to my focus on my Dad’s health issues and work. Just about everything that could have gone wrong with Dad has, but we’re hopeful that now he’s on the (very long) mend. My husband is visiting me in Florida this week so I thought I’d start the week off right---with a blog post! :)

Even though I haven’t posted very much, I have been testing products like crazy! I’ve got so much material, pictures, products, etc but no time to write. Over the weekend, I spent some time downloading and editing, organizing and planning so I hope to do a lot of posting in the next couple of weeks. Starting things out , I’ll give you a sneak peek of some products that I have really been loving lately. Scroll down for more!!!

Things I'm loving 1 033114

Clockwise from bottom left:


Tarte BB Tinted Undereye Corrector
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Snow Peach
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
Skin Actives Scar Gel
Physicians Formula BB Cream
Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo
Garnier Soothing Cream Cleanser
Paula’s Choice Mega Length Lash Extending Mascara
Revlon Stainless Steel Nail Groomer
Absolute Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover Pads
Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel in Apricot Nectar
Maybelline Color Show Nail Enamel in Neutral Statement


Things I'm loving 2 033114

From top:


Esqido Mink Eyelashes in Unforgettable
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Revlon CC Cream
Cover Girl Blastlipstick in Glimmer
Skin Actives Revitalizing Night Cream
Skin Actives Anti-Aging Cream
Skin Actives Antioxidant Day Cream
My own DIY Cuticle Cream


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Diffused Heat 2

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Snow Peach

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Snow Peach

SkinActives Anti Aging Creams

Skin Actives Anti Aging Creams and My DIY Cuticle Balm

Stay tuned for more reviews coming your way!! Thanks for your patience as I navigate the waters of eldercare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)