Friday, March 21, 2014

Outfit of the Day: A Little Bit of Spring!


Outfit 2

I’ve been spending a lot of time in hospitals due to my father’s illness so today, I thought I’d brighten things up a bit and put a little “spring” in my step! A few days ago, I stumbled upon several pretty floral pieces from Lands End and just had to have them!  The beautiful floral sweater and shoes did the trick to lift my mood and outlook and I highly recommend them for anyone who is trying to throw off the doldrums of winter. See below for more details.


Lands End Floral Cardigan

This cardigan is just beautiful and made of a high quality cotton. It’s on the thin side, so perfect for spring or layering during the winter. I actually have purchased three of these cardigans this winter and I love them all!

Talbots white jeans

While they aren’t ankle jeans on me, I love them nonetheless! Anyone can wear white jeans---it’s all about the fit! Check these out---you won’t be sorry!




I decided to up my game a little bit and start wearing belts to further define my waist. The fun, leather belt is available in six bright-for-spring colors!

La nds End Floral shoes

 My Lands End ballet flats are cute, comfortable and inexpensive all at once! While the floral pattern that I purchased sold out quickly, there are plenty of other colors and patterns available to spice up your spring wardrobe.

(White sleeveless shell is “vintage” and the manufacturer is unknown)

Hope you’re having a beautiful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)