Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Black and Gray


After my crazy last couple off weeks, it felt good to get back on an airplane to meet with my co workers during a strategy session. Today is the first day of meetings and I thought I'd show you the outfit I put together for today. Now, I mentioned in my New Years post that one of my resolutions is to be more stylish and learn how to accessorize. I'm guilty of getting caught in ruts and I use any resource I can to get ideas for outfits. This outfit idea comes courtesy of Talbots. Here's the picture from their website:


As I looked at the outfit, I realized I had a charcoal gray skirt, a black blouse and all I needed was the sweater! So I ordered the sweater from Talbots for $84.50 (I think I actually purchased it on one of their sales). Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/nhgfonm.

The rest of the my outfit came from Dobbin Clothing (the skirt). Here's the link for Dobbin's beautiful Natalie Stretch Ponte Pencil Skirt: http://tinyurl.com/mqqojnx.

My blouse came from Lands End (I didn't see anything comparable on their current website), the belt from Talbots and the tights from Spanx. 

Not only is this outfit comfortable, it's a great example of how basic pieces can work together in your wardrobe. Do you have favorite pieces that multi task? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)