Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Zoya Haul

Zoya Haul 1
Last week, I received my very first order from Zoya! I had been eyeing this brand for quite awhile and had heard great things so it was high time I tried it out for myself! I purchased eight polishes and a polish large remover. As gifts, I received a small polish remover and a top coat.
Zoya Polishes 1
Polishes included (from left to right) Hunter (a beautiful dark green), Sailor (navy blue), Kelly (steel gray), Louise (chocolate brown) and Claudine (dark gray with silver pearl).

Zoya Polishes 2
Polish shown: Godiva (a light, glittery beige), Kennedy (a light grayish pink), Dove (a light gray) and the Qtica Extending Top Coat.

I wore Hunter (the dark green) over the weekend and will be reviewing it later today so check back after Noon Eastern time.

Have you tried Zoya polishes? What are your favorite colors? Are there any you recommend that I try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)