Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Skin Actives Hand & Body Moisturizing Lotion

Skin Actives Hand & Body Lotion
Over the summer, Skin Actives released its new Hand & Body Lotion with Dermagen. Since my hands and cuticles become flaky and dry at the drop of a hat, I was anxious to try this new lotion. Read on for my thoughts on this product.
Skin Actives Hand & Body Lotion Ingredients
This light, luxurious cream contains a plethora of “good for your skin” ingredients that make skin care a pleasure! A lightweight lotion, the Dermagen included hydrates and soothes the skin and keeps it young looking. Sea Kelp (you know---the stuff that La Mer puts in their products) is added as an anti inflammatory and the oils and antioxidants protect the skin from environmental damage. According to Skin Actives, it’s suitable for all skin types.

Skin Actives Hand & Body Lotion 2 
I absolutely love this lotion! It sinks right into the skin without leaving an oily residue. During any given day, I apply it at my desk at least once a day, ensuring that my hands, cuticles and nails are properly moisturized. Since I’ve been using this product, I’ve noticed a real difference, especially with my cuticles. They don’t seem to dry out and split as much, which is especially important (to me) as we head into the colder months, when i typically have a big problem with hangnails and sore cuticles.
Skin Actives Hand & Body Lotion swatch
One of the beautiful things about this lotion is that the consumer has some real options when it comes to fragrance. The 4 ounce size comes fragranced with a lovely mango-papaya scent that takes me to the beach and reminds me of summer whenever I apply it. For those of you who don’t want a scented product, Skin Actives makes it available unscented in the half gallon size and larger! AND if you want a custom scent, they’ll make that too! They have literally thought of everything!!! My next purchase of this lotion will probably be the half gallon size with no scent and I will take smaller quantities and scent it myself (I purchased their fragrance kit a few months ago).
The Skin Actives Hand & Body Lotion is available for $12.50 for the four ounce bottle by clicking here. This is one of those “must have” products that you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)