Monday, September 30, 2013

Face of the Day

FOTD 1

It was a glorious weekend in Central Virginia with the high temps in the 60s and sunny! Since it’s not quite cold (merely cool in the evenings), I’m still wearing bright shirts and lighter colors but I’ve given up on the instant tan I usually sport during the summer. Today’s weather is much the same so I decided to post a transitional makeup look that focuses mostly on the eyes.
FOTD 2
I kept the eyes fairly neutral but with a hint of blue eyeliner on the upper lash and waterlines, a bit of contouring, a golden highlighter instead of blush and a sheer, berry lip. I think it’s perfect for these in-between days of Fall! This works well for the workday as it’s not too dramatic. You can even tone the eyes down more with a brown liner instead of the blue. See below for the products I used.
Products
  • YSL Le Teint Touch Eclat foundation in B40
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics concealer in R1
  • Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30 Natural/Translucent 2
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Fashion Fix (a taupey gray) as contour under cheekbones and at jawline
  • The Balm Mary- Lou Manizer on cheekbones
  • Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eye Shadow Quad in Seduction
  • Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eye Pencil in 103 Bleu Exquis
  • Nars Larger Than Life Eye Pencil in Rue Bonaparte on lower waterline
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Eyebrow Gel in Espresso
  • Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Rose Gitane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)