Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Conference Dressing with Dobbin

When I travel for business, I have a couple of pre-requisites for my clothing. First, it has to look good. Second, it absolutely must be comfortable and third, it must “travel” well. This week I flew to Phoenix for a conference so I needed several different outfits that met all criteria. Normally, I wear suits but this occasion allowed for some flexibility so separates were the way to go. Fortunately for me, I’ve been working on building my wardrobe with some of the beautiful, high quality pieces from Dobbin Clothing.
Carson Stretch Ponte Faux Wrap Dress
I the picture above, I’m wearing the Carson Stretch Ponte Faux Wrap Dress in Midnight. It’s still available on their website (for now) here for $148 (on sale from $188). The fabric and the cut is absolutely beautiful and it is soooo comfortable. I received many compliments today for good reason---this is one good looking dress!
dobbin Jacket
Although I’m in the desert, I still get cold in conference rooms so I made sure to layer my Dobbin jacket over the dress. This particular jacket is from their lineup from last year but you can find a similar jacket here. Just like every piece of Dobbin clothing that I own, the quality and tailoring of this jacket are absolutely perfect! I have gotten quite a bit of mileage from this jacket and I’m sure I’ll be wearing it for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)