Friday, August 23, 2013

SuperGoop Serum City Sunscreen


Supergoop

I was recently introduced to SuperGoop when I received a full sized bottle of their sunscreen in the PopSugar Must Have Box. The strange things was, I had never even heard of this brand so I was anxious to try it. Combining anti aging ingredients in a sunscreen? Intriguing!!

SuperGood offers a huge line of sun protection products on their website and at various retailers. There are products for the face, body, lips and even a tinted CC Cream for Light, Medium and Dark skintones! As I mentioned, above, I received the full sized, 1.7 oz Serum for the face in a subscription box. It retails for $42, which sounds like a lot for a sunscreen. But after having used it for the past month, would I buy it for full price? Heck yeah!!!

The Serum can be used by itself or under makeup. Unlike a lot of sunscreens for the face, this one goes on smoothly, doesn’t look chalky and doesn’t cause my foundation to “roll” and slough off of my face. There is no annoying fragrance which is a HUGE plus! And at SPF 30, it’s perfect for a year around facial sunscreen.

SuperGoop Serum contains the following ingredients:

Active Ingredients:
Homosalate (Sunscreen) 8%, Octisalate (Sunscreen) 4%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2%
Inactive Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Polypropylene, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Xantham Gum, d-panthenol, Octanohydroxamic acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Triacontanyl PVP, Cetyl Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, PEG-40 Stearate, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA , Pentylene Glycol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Oleyl Alcohol, Ethyl Linoleate

In plain English. it contains a couple different types of sunscreen, silicones (which also make it a great primer under foundation), moisturizers and emollients as well as vitamin E and a couple of anti aging ingredients. All good things for your face!

I love this stuff and will be purchasing again. Check it out! You won’t be sorry!!

Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)