Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Product Review: Julep’s Beach Tonic

Julep Beach Tonic

Julep’s Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil is a lightweight oil spray designed for use on the body (but not the face). I received this product in one of my Julep Maven Boxes but it can be purchased for either $23 (non Mavens) or $18.40 (Maven price). 

Beach Tonic mists onto the skin in a fine spray, making it very easy to apply without a lot of mess. I typically have been using it after a bath or shower, while my skin is still damp. I always thought the description “dry oil” was a really strange way to describe an oil product. That being said, Beach Tonic absorbs almost immediately into the skin and leaves a subtle sheen behind. My skin feels soft and hydrated after every application.

Julep Beach Tonic Swatch

Although Beach Tonic is a great after bath moisturizer, the thing I like about it the most is its scent! Although the scent is described as a blend of citrus and floral notes, I don’t really smell the citrus. To me, it’s very lightly floral with almost a “pineapple” scent (but mostly floral). It smells lovely and fresh---just what’s needed for a summer bath product!

Ages of Beauty rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)