Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner

Awapuhi Shampoo and conditioner
Ever since I received my first Keratin straightening treatment about a year and a half ago, I’ve been using sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. This is required because shampoo with sulfate will strip the keratin from the hair and ruin the straightening affect. There are two shampoos and conditioners that I consider favorites---a high end line and a drugstore line. Paul’s Mitchell’s Awapuhi Wild Ginger shampoo and conditioner are my high end favorites.

Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo

Awapuhi Shampoo Ingredients
The Wild Ginger shampoo not only smells spicy and lovely, it provides a generous lather and leaves my hair clean and soft. A little goes a long way with this shampoo so it lasts forever. I purchased this at my salon about $22.00 for the 8.5 ounce size. Usually I have the large pump bottle in my shower but I’ve run out of that. It retails for something like $45 for a HUGE bottle and it lasted me well over a year!

Awapuhi Wild Ginger Conditioner

Awapuhi Conditioner Ingredients
The conditioner is just as great as the shampoo! My hair is EXTREMELY thick and it takes a good conditioner to properly detangle my hair. My routine is that after I lather up twice and rinse my hair, I apply a dollop of conditioner and let it sit on my hair. Once I finish with my shower, do any shaving or exfoliation, I then run a “pick” comb thru my hair, to detangle. After rinsing my hair and wrapping a towel around my head to dry off some of the water, I use another pick to comb my hair. Without a good conditioner, there is no way I can get a comb thru my hair after a shower. Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Wild Ginger is just the ticket for my hair. Highly recommended!
Paul Mitchell products are available at your favorite hair salon and also online. Check out Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner. You won’t be sorry!!
Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)