Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Favorite Red Polish: Julep’s Catherine

Julep Catherine
Earlier this summer, I decided to join Julep’s Maven beauty subscription program. For $19.99 per month, Maven’s receive a customized box with the Julep’s products of their choice. It all starts with a fun style quiz, which helps you decide on which of the curated boxes you will receive each month. I “tested” as “Classic with a Twist” and “Bo-Ho Glam” (I took the quiz twice) but, ultimately, I get to choose which collection I want each month or can choose not to receive one at all.

Julep Catherine Brush
In my introductory Maven shipment, I received the color Catherine, a gorgeous red that is absolutely classic and perfect! Catherine is an opaque cream with a thin texture but it really packs a color punch. This is THE classic red that everyone needs! I found it to be vibrant, beautiful and long wearing. The thinner texture insured absolutely no visible brush strokes. As with all of my polishes, I covered it with Seche Vite Top Coat for a long lasting, shiny finish.
Julep Catherine Nails
Julep Catherine Nails   Bottle
I received Catherine for $3.99 in my introductory box but right now, it’s on sale on the Julep site for $11.20 for all Mavens ($14 for non Members).
You NEED this. It’s the perfect red!
Ages of Beauty rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)