Monday, July 1, 2013

Products I’m Loving Right Now

I have tons of things going on right now but thought I’d give a quick flash of some products that I’m currently using and loving. During the summer, my skin care, hair care and makeup needs change (as do yours, I’m sure) so most of these products are new to me. Detailed reviews will follow!

Mac F&B Mac Face & Body



Swell bottle
S’well Bottle


Cetaphil Moisturizer spf 50
Cetaphil Moisturizer SPF 50


L'Oreal Eversleek shampoo
L’Oreal Eversleek Sulfate Free Shampoo (and conditioner)


L'Oreal Ever Style Dry Shampoo
L’Oreal Everstyle Energizing Dry Shampoo

Skin Actives formulation Kit Skin Actives Formulation Kit for Beginners


B5 Serum Hyaluronic Acid
DIY Hyaluronic Acid Serum with B5

Neutrogena Moisturesmooth Color Sticks
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Sticks

Chanel Soleil de Tan Chanel Soleil Tan

Clarins Hand and Nail Cream
Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)